As his real personality emerges from the haze of his former medication, we love this dog more and more. Deep down, he's a cuddler and a kisser. He delights Mom with his devotion and he cuddles into my neck as fatigue slips over him.
He did two miles today. We've been doing three; however, the third mile just didn't happen due to life getting in the way. He loves his new diet. Loves it.
We usually enjoy a bedtime ritual that begins with his heavy eyelids, goodnight kisses, fresh water and a little massage action. Tonight, for the first time, he decided he'd take himself to bed. My nerves jangled as I realized he wasn't there waiting for me. I looked into his crate and the sleeping prince slept peacefully. We abbreviated our ritual, but he offered goodnight smooches.
He's a good boy!
Links to the Outside World
- The Daily Dickens: Pics My Mother Never Posted......
- The Daily Dickens: Klondike Dickens
- The Daily Dickens: Minus How Much?
- Rocksalot Cottage: May This Benediction Remain In...
- Rocksalot Cottage: Answered Prayers
- Rocksalot Cottage: Listening
- The Daily Detective Dickens: Nosing Around
- The Daily Dickens: Good Boy!
- Rocksalot Cottage: Past Imperfect, Future Unknown...
- The Daily Dickens: New Directions
- Hey 2013...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (89)