My pup-boy grows tired of hanging out inside the house. He has plenty of toys, but feigns boredom.
Tonight, we bundled up for our evening constitutional. I opened the door, the cold air hit him, and he left the house barking down the wind, the cold. Usually he walks for awhile before the main event occurs. Not tonight. NosireeCairn! This guy barked about 100 feet, got down to business, and headed home.
Good dog, warm dog! Frosty dog!
Links to the Outside World
- The Daily Dickens: Pics My Mother Never Posted......
- The Daily Dickens: Klondike Dickens
- The Daily Dickens: Minus How Much?
- Rocksalot Cottage: May This Benediction Remain In...
- Rocksalot Cottage: Answered Prayers
- Rocksalot Cottage: Listening
- The Daily Detective Dickens: Nosing Around
- The Daily Dickens: Good Boy!
- Rocksalot Cottage: Past Imperfect, Future Unknown...
- The Daily Dickens: New Directions
- Hey 2013...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (89)