Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Daily Dickens: This Just In!!!!

I have repeatedly tried to scale this thing that my Lady and Her Lady sit.  I have tried running jumps, only to fall short (hey, it's not easy with 6 inch legs!).  I have smacked my noggin' as a result of dashing to climb onto this thing.  Heck, my Lady even picked me up to give me a good belly scratch and I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get down.

Then, this morning in a fit of determination and force, I surveyed the height, calculated the distance for a suitable start, and raised my tail.



Tada!  (Sorry for the blurry picture, by my Lady caught it as I landed!)


See ya! Time for my nap!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting "The Daughter." I hope you enjoyed the site as much as I am creating it.

You are always welcome at "The Daughter."