It always amazes me how awesome nature can be and how we, despite our technological advances, can't pinpoint the track of a storm. A storm's energy can shift due to fronts, lows, hi-s, and wind, so many variables that algebraic formulae or plain old simple match can't master. We still have to send hurricane hunters to look out the window to see the storm. Still have interact with it to determine its true nature. Amazing!
Here's the latest update from the National Hurricane Center:
Links to the Outside World
- Daily Dickens: Facing the Storm
- Rocksalot Farm: A Put Away Day
- Rocksalot cottage: Who Knows?
- Rocksalot Cottage: Hurricane Sandy's Path
- Rocksalot Cottage: Mother Nature
- The Daily Dickens: The Tall & The Short
- The Daily Dickens: Evening Stroll
- The Daily Dickens: Second Time's the Charm
- The Daily Dickens: Grooming Virgin
- 71 Years Later: Mom Reconnects
- The Daily Dickens: Shhhhhhh!!!
- The Daily Dickens: Discoveries
- The Daily Dickens: Super Saturday
- The Daily Dickens: Just Passin' Through
- The Daily Dickens: Update
- ▼ October (15)