Yesterday held something special in the air. Something wonderful and glorious.
Dickens had a great day. No biting. Just a lovely walk with his friend, a Great Pyrenees, named Sammy in the morning, lots of training during the day, and ended the day with a stroll around the block with his friend, an Elkhound, named Brady. [Will post video later.]
Fall cleaning continued, Mom got up early to enjoy the air, and we ended the day with an amazing recliner gifted to us by my sweet friend Katie. [If you've been keeping up you might remember I tossed the living room furniture to accomodate Dad's hospital bed a year ago.]
The recliner sits in the living room as if it's offering a huge hug. I needed that and will always be grateful to have my "Katie Chair". The universe can be pretty frickin' wonderful!
Links to the Outside World
- Daily Dickens: Facing the Storm
- Rocksalot Farm: A Put Away Day
- Rocksalot cottage: Who Knows?
- Rocksalot Cottage: Hurricane Sandy's Path
- Rocksalot Cottage: Mother Nature
- The Daily Dickens: The Tall & The Short
- The Daily Dickens: Evening Stroll
- The Daily Dickens: Second Time's the Charm
- The Daily Dickens: Grooming Virgin
- 71 Years Later: Mom Reconnects
- The Daily Dickens: Shhhhhhh!!!
- The Daily Dickens: Discoveries
- The Daily Dickens: Super Saturday
- The Daily Dickens: Just Passin' Through
- The Daily Dickens: Update
- ▼ October (15)