Well, yesterday's grooming session did not go well. Whether Dickens felt full of himself or the whole session lacked rapport, it left me worried and concerned.
Thanks to my dear friends who hooked us up with a fabulous groomer named Linda D. Linda understood Dickens's puppyhood, loved him, hugged him, and interacted with him. These ingredients added up to my pup-son's face being trimmed and styled. Dickens had a hard time staying still because he wanted to slobber kisses all over her. Linda D. can call herself my pup's official groomer. I love my friends. They are my family. They have my back. I love them and so does Dickens.
And now, without further adieu, here's the new stylin' Dickens:
Links to the Outside World
- Daily Dickens: Facing the Storm
- Rocksalot Farm: A Put Away Day
- Rocksalot cottage: Who Knows?
- Rocksalot Cottage: Hurricane Sandy's Path
- Rocksalot Cottage: Mother Nature
- The Daily Dickens: The Tall & The Short
- The Daily Dickens: Evening Stroll
- The Daily Dickens: Second Time's the Charm
- The Daily Dickens: Grooming Virgin
- 71 Years Later: Mom Reconnects
- The Daily Dickens: Shhhhhhh!!!
- The Daily Dickens: Discoveries
- The Daily Dickens: Super Saturday
- The Daily Dickens: Just Passin' Through
- The Daily Dickens: Update
- ▼ October (15)